Friday, August 5, 2011

Recently I was going through the photos on my computer and I noticed something.
I have a lot of photos of me walking away in places.
I think there should be a coffee table called "Jessie walks across the world'
I would buy that book.
Who wouldn't want a coffee table book of my ass? I would put it on my coffee table next to my New Yorker comic coffee table book.

Juuuuust kidding.

It would look like this:





Jessie walking in Pompeii

Jessie walking up Mount Vesuveus in Naples

Jessie walking in London, England

Jessie walking in to the Mediterranean Sea

Jessie walking in Barcelona, Spain

Jessie walking in Geneva, Switzerland

Jessie walking in Nemi, Italy with her boyfriend


Jessie walking in Nemi, Italy with her boyfriend's best friend.

Don't worry about that last one.


No comments:

Post a Comment