Friday, May 18, 2012

Disaster has struck.
My boyfriend (or my gentleman pal as I like to call him) is highly allergic to cats it turns out.
William from downstairs informed me of this yesterday evening as I was telling him about how when I moved apartments in the next few months I hoped that I could move in my cat Emma that my parents have been watching for me.
"Well you know Elliot can never come to your apartment then?" says William
"What am I supposed to do about this?" I ask
"Just don't bother with the cat" says William from downstairs.
What is wrong with William from downstairs? I really don't see how his mind works.

If it comes down to being between gentleman pal and the cat, the cat will win.

After all I had her first.

And she will watch reality tv with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment