Friday, January 7, 2011

This past week I tried my hand at stay at home motherhood when my mother went out of town and I stayed the week with my youngest sister Finn who is 14.
I imagined myself doing things like attending book club meetings and saying insightful things about Oprah's pick of the week.
I also secretly hoped that perhaps a teacher would wrong Finn in some way and I could storm into the principles office all dramatically exclaiming things like 'We do not pay for Private school education for this type of treatment!
My mother isn't actually in a book club, and apparently Finn likes to handle teachers on her own.
But I did take up crafting. I discovered a new favourite blog and after stalking it for a while wanted to try paper cutting too so I made this.


I think I could be a very sucesful stay at home mother.
At least the kind that does crafts.

1 comment:

  1. I am too in a book club. It's a Spiritual Book Club. I know you're impressed.

    ReplyDelete