Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This weekend I spent my friday night hanging out with my best friend's daughter Bell.

The awesome thing about Bell is that she's Bell and she is a hoot and a half.

The problem with Bell is that she is way too cool for me.

Every time I say anything to her she gives me this look like 'What are you even talking about?" or "Go away Aunt Jessie, you're boring me" and scoffs at my jokes like they aren't actually clever when up until the moment I said them to her I thought they were immensly so.

She also never answers me when I try to have deep intellectual conversations with her, which I believe is  due to her cool factor and the fact that she is too smart to have deep intellectual conversations with me.

Of course this might also be because Bell is 15 months old and doesn't talk yet.

Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment