Saturday, May 14, 2011

For my birthday two weeks ago my older sister  sent me this cake topper that she made of me and my two roommates (I'm the one in the center)

She makes pretty snazzy wedding cake toppers too. We did not put this one on a cake, but instead we keep it on our counter for people to look at and comment on how fancy we are to have a cake topper that looks like us.

M, the male roommate, moves out today for the summer to go have an internship some where that is not here. It is a sad sad day and we marked it by one last trip to taco bell together, as obviously I ooze class
He'll be back in 2 and a half months but I chose the over dramatic approach and am pretending it's forever.


 However, in his absence we're subletting his room to a great girl who brought her gnome collection with her when she came, so I support that.


No comments:

Post a Comment