Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In the bedroom



I moved into my apartment way back in January, but it's taken until roughly about right now to finish decorating it. And this weekend, magically, I finished my room.
It's not fancy.
but all I can say is
Ikea is your friend.
And not just because they sell baller cinnamon buns there.







A friend of mine was going to burn this couch but ended up giving it to me instead, which I appreciated because really, wouldn't you rather dramatically burn a couch if given the chance?

The fan is from Castel GandolfoItaly where the Pope has his summer residence. The paper cuts I did over Chirstmas


We bought athousand tea lights at Ikea so I've been trying to utilize them, lit by matches from my favourite bar The Grapvine in Dallas.

Far Wall








And a picture of my living room
Just because I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment